The Mooring Shackle has a sunken bolt that locks into the shackle to prevent rotation (unintentional loosening of the nut). The sunken bolt also reduces the risk of the shackle interacting with the net.
Fatigue resistance is increased by the addition of 25% extra material in the bow (increased life span and safety). The shackle has a spacious bow for connecting thimbles, rope and mooring/connecting plates.
Read more and download the product information.
- Standard: Third party approved acc. to relevant Norwegian aquaculture standards
- Material: High Tensile Steel. Quenched and Tempered, Grade 6
- Finish: All parts hot dip galvanized + brown colour marking
*Sizes 22 – 32 mm come with a countersink hexagon bolt head that will greatly reduce the risk of the bolt unscrewing in service as well as making the fitting easier for the user.
Plastic clip provided as standard safety pin for 28-90T
Stainless steel A4 split pins provided as standard for 110T and 150T
Customized securing options:
– Clips (28T to 40T) Yellow
– Clips (60T – 90T) Green
– Plastic covered seizing wire
– Plastic covered steel wire
– Stainless steel cotter pin
(D= Trade size, mm and inch)
|Part no||MBL tonnes||D||A||C||E||D2||D1||Weight kgs|